For all traders who own lifetime licenses of RenkoKings Platinum, you are entitled to a FREE upgrade to this new 4.0 version. Request your FREE upgrade.
Option #1: Buy with a single payment of $1896
- Bonus: KingRenko$ + EOB Ordering for FREE (or $400 voucher)
- How: Purchase on this page as usual, then contact us to request your gifts
Option #2: Buy in 2 installments (Part #1: $996 today * Part #2: $896 after 30 days)
- Bonus: KingRenko$ for FREE now + 70% OFF on EOB Ordering upon 2nd payment made (or $300 voucher)
- How: Contact us for purchase instructions
1) For every $150 you spent during our “Black Friday in the Spring” sales event last month, you have received a fantastic $50 Kredit that can be applied against the price. For example, you bought several of our indicators in May for $600, then you are entitled to a $200 Kredit. Now you can get RK-Sys Platinum v4 for only $1896 – $200 = $1696.
2) Whether you’re a current or former subscriber of RenkoKings Platinum v3 and have an interest in acquiring the 4.0 version, you’ll receive a substantial discount equal to the total amount you paid for the subscription. For example, you paid $400 for the subscription, then now you can get RK-Sys Platinum v4 for only $1896 – $400 = $1496.
Note: Those 2 extra discounts above can be combined.
We promised you that we would continuously improve RenkoKings’ flagship system. Do you remember?
To deliver our promise, our dev and trading teams were working hardest possible for several months in a row, going back & forth between conceptualizing, developing, backtesting, revising, forward-testing… Days and nights! We quietly executed this super tough project and kept the secret from all of you.
And… after countless hours of hard working and tireless dedication, we finally succeeded in boosting the system’s power, plus bringing much more ease of trading. In summary, we pushed the system to a whole new high level, while still keeping its core concept !!!
Then… today we are excited to introduce RK-Sys Platinum v4, the next version of its predecessor, RenkoKings Platinum 3.1 (with a slight change in the name). This latest version incorporates SIGNIFICANT upgrades that greatly enhance signal quality and introduce a more intuitive interface, making trading a breeze.
Attention: If you are looking for a robust trend-following system that can reduce failed entry signals in choppy markets, then look no further than RK-System Platinum v4.
We are confident and proud to state that RK-Sys Platinum v4 is a perfect discretionary trading system that can help you reach your trading dream.
Previously, the system presented many signals that traders had to filter manually based on their trading expertise. However, the upgraded version now includes advanced filtering capabilities that have drastically improved signal quality and eliminated unnecessary ones, especially in sideways conditions.
Pullback signals offered by RK-Sys Platinum v4 allows you to profit from market trends by following the well-known saying “Follow the trend”.
Why did we choose the pullback signal type over others? Because we want to ensure that your trades are executed during the most advantageous phase of the market, which is the stage when a trend has already taken shape.
What makes this phase so advantageous? During a trending market, pullback signals provide you with the following benefits:
- Secure a better entry, which leads to high rewards.
- Implement a tighter stop-loss, resulting in low risks.
The Bar Min/Max and Distance Min/Max filters will enable you to customize the area where the most reliable pullback signals appear according to your trading style and expertise.
RK-Sys Platinum v4 comes with an intuitive interface that simplifies trend and signal identification, with clouds indicating Buy (green) and Sell (pink) areas. By observing the color and direction of the clouds and baseline plot, you can quickly grasp market trends.
- If the cloud and baseline are green and sloping upwards, it is a sign that the market is in an uptrend.
- If the cloud and baseline are pink and sloping downwards, it is a sign that the market is in a downtrend.
In this upgraded edition, each signal type is presented in a distinct shape and custom symbol, which makes it easy to differentiate them from each other. Moreover, you can hide any signal type that you don’t want to display on the chart.
Price Action Pullbacks
The original system (v3) generates entry signals based on 4 moving averages. In this upgrade, we added a freshly new type of pullback signals: price action pullbacks. Despite their tremendous simplicity, price action pullbacks prove reliable and productive in our backtesting. You can still get great rewards trading them alone.
In conclusion, RK-Sys Platinum v4 is a powerful discretionary trading system that offers numerous advantages to you. We believe that our system’s reliability and ease of use will help you achieve your trading goals and pave the way for long-term success.
RK-Sys Platinum v4 is a complete trading package that includes everything you need to start trading with CONFIDENCE, today:
- MA-based pullback signals (based on moving averages)
- PA-based pullback signals (based on price action)
- Proprietary trending logic
- Proprietary noise filters
- Intuitive interface with advanced visuals
- Speech alerts
- Advanced markers
- ATM templates
- Reward/risk approach for best performance
- Capital-management plan
- Lifetime license
- Lifetime update for FREE
- Lifetime support, anytime you need
- Free Bar Status indicator
- Free ninZaRenko bar
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_PullbackMA: 1 = bullish EMA Fast, 2 = bullish EMA Slow, 3 = bullish SMA Fast, 4 = bullish SMA Slow, -1 = bearish EMA Fast, -2 = bearish EMA Slow, -3 = bearish SMA Fast, -4 = bearish SMA Slow, 0 = no signal
- Signal_PullbackPA: 1 = 1st bullish Pullback PA, 2 = 2nd bullish Pullback PA, 3 = 3rd bullish Pullback PA, -1 = 1st bearish Pullback PA, -2 = 2nd bearish Pullback PA, -3 = 3rd bearish Pullback PA, 0 = no signal
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend, 0 = no trend
- 25 May 2023 – Release version 4.0 – Signal_Trend was added; BarMin, BarMax, DistanceMin, DistanceMax were added.