Market Extremes is a super useful indicator that displays intact and/or broken market extreme levels. In our opinion, this is an essential indicator if you trade on Renko charts, kind of a must-have for ninZaRenko and KingRenko$ charts.
Market extremes include:
- Market tops: A top must be not lower than the highs of N bars to its left and not lower than the highs of M bars to its right.
- Market bottoms: A bottom must be not greater than the lows of N bars to its left and not greater than the lows of M bars to its right.
An extreme level is intact until the market breaks the level (verified by a close), which makes the level turn from “intact” to “broken”.
- 18 Dec 2022 – The indicator was renamed to Market Extremes.
- 18 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 13 Dec 2019 – An alert issue was fixed.
- 13 Dec 2019 – A lookback issue was fixed.
- 23 Nov 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).